Washing Machine Hose reccomendations

Users who are viewing this thread

Kevin121

Reaction score
Hello - I am looking for a specific washing machine hose that I just can't seem to get my hands on finding. I'm looking for a 1 to 3 foot long (max) washing machine hose that has a 90-degree elbow on one end. My hose connections are very close to the machine and ideally I only need a 1 to 2 feet long hose that has the elbow on one end so I can get the machine closer to the wall without kinking the hose.

I have looked and looked online but I can not seem to find anything that matches these specs. Does anyone have any recommendations for manufacturers who may sell this?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
The hose I linked isn't the correct hose tho.. I looked and saw that its Male x Female, and what you want is FxF so it fits that elbow.

We used those elbows before they started manufacturing hoses with them built in.

Iowa Man

Reaction score
I was in the appliance parts business for many years. Look for a 3803FE or 3804FE hose made by E. James & Company. 03 denotes a three foot hose, denotes four foot. The FE indicates female elbow. They make quality hoses. I can't remember if they include the washers with their hoses.

You can see one here.

Any reputable appliance parts supplier should be able to source a similar hose. I know Whirlpool supplied hoses with a 90 degree end, but I believe they were only available in 4' or 5' lengths.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks