Drop in water pressure after new softener put in

Users who are viewing this thread

sabre

Reaction score
Hi all, I just took out an old Cullgian water softener, and put in a new one with the Fleck 7000xst valve. I have it in bypass right now. But water is now hardly flowing through the system. Just a drip at the sink. I am sure i will need a plumber, but if any quick ideas let me know. Thanks

JRC3

Reaction score
Do you have it bypassed with the fleck bypass valve or did your existing plumbing have a 3 valve bypass plumbed before the softener? If yes, which valves are open and closed.

On the Fleck Bypass valve, are both knobs on the valve pointing vertically for bypass?

sabre

Reaction score
Hi, thanks. I have it bypassed on the Fleck, and the holes are vertical. I think a valve might have been partly open, so hope that is the issue. I am going to monitor this evening. Thanks for the prompt reply!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks