Differences between Jet valves

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by Killdee, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Killdee

Killdee New Member

When we pulled our deer camp pump for repairs and to replace the foot valve and jet, the jet we removed has a parts inside and the new one does not, whats the difference and do we need to find another one like we removed?
  2. masterpumpman

masterpumpman New Member

Wether it be a 1 pipe packer, a pump Jet assembly or a 2 pipe system the jet assembly should contain a nozzle and a venturi. If they are missing the system won't build pressure and possibly not pump at all. I suggest you find one exactly like you removed.
  3. Killdee

Killdee New Member

Never mind I thought the other boys opened it up and said the venturi and nozzle were missing I was mistaken, I opened it up today and its the same. I did get the pump working.