Can I Use a Toto Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

salr

Reaction score
Hi

I want to replace a 30 toilet with a Toto Drake but in my research I found that a back to back installation could be a problem. The attached picture is a drawing of the toilet piping. The pipe is black ABS. I want to replace toilet 1 in the drawing. Please note that toilet 2 drains directly into the wall although the toilet is not wall hung, and the 2 sinks drain into the same pipe as well.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sal

Attachments

• Toilet Drain Layout.pdf
    84.3 KB · Views: 126

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Not enough info to tell. Older toilets flushed slower than the new, low-flow ones. It's not just with Toto, you may have an issue with any new, low-flow toilet. Because of the height difference, it would probably be okay. One of the pros may have some other thoughts. It's more of an issue when they used a cross verses a wye.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks