Tuscany vs Delta

Users who are viewing this thread

justegirl

Reaction score
My neighbor said not to get Tuscany, rather buy Delta. This is for my new kitchen high profile faucet. The Tuscany is on sale now. Would you recommend getting it.

R

Rancher

geniescience said:
but i do know that nobody has ever said here in this web site, that Tuscany was bad.
But there are numourous times the experts have said buy Delta.

Rancher

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Recent discussions here have pointed out that the Big Box Stores are not a good place to buy faucets and fixtures. Even though the names, such as Delta, may be on the product and they may look to be the same as the same product handled by "real" plumbing shops, they are made very poorly and will give you problems. My personal choice would be Delta, but to pay the higher price for the good stuff.

R

Rancher

Most town/cities have a "wholesale" plumbing distributor, they normally sell to the public and mine was very helpfull when I built my house. You probably won't find an ad for them in the yellow pages, so ask a plumber, or follow his truck around some day, most of them make several stops a day at the distributor.

Rancher

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
I made the mistake of putting in a Tuscany..

in my own personal home back in 2001.

thought it would be ok for a few yeart till i would get
around to changeing out hte whole sink....

it was dirt cheap and it lasted about a month...

long enough for me to throw the box away it came in..

Get a delta from a real plumbing supply house,

not from the LOWES or HD in your area.....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks