Who do I call to winterize my sprinklers?

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by paulsiu, Oct 18, 2009.

  1. paulsiu

    paulsiu Member

    Jun 18, 2009
    Itasca, IL

    I recently moved into a house with a sprinkler system. Actually, I haven't even used it, but it appears that I will need to winterize the system by blowing it out.

    My question is who do I call to do that? What section do I look in the phone book to do this?

  2. frenchie

    frenchie Jack of all trades

    Dec 30, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY and Fire Island, NY
    Irrigation maintenance.

    If there's no listings under that, garden maintenance.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Gary Swart

    Gary Swart In the Trades

    Sep 1, 2004
    Yakima, WA
    Many yard care companies do this in the fall. They rent industrial compressors and can do the job quickly. Cost in my area is about $50 for a "normal sized" yard and irrigation system.
Similar Threads: call winterize
Forum Title Date
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Pump Start Relay erratically shuts off after a few seconds Oct 4, 2019
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Need Help with Hydraulically Controlled Irrigation System Oct 13, 2015
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Sprinkler zone turns on automatically Apr 10, 2010
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum One zone every day, all other zones periodically? Jun 21, 2009
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum How to Winterize Sprinklers - What do I need? Oct 4, 2017

Share This Page