Vintage bathroom fan

Discussion in 'Electrical Forum discussion & Blog' started by bartstop, Aug 23, 2018.

1. bartstop

bartstop New Member

Electrician
    Not sure if this should go here or the HVAC forum. Anyways I’m remodeling an office building that was built in the 1970’s or 1980’s. There are two bathrooms. Both have identical fans but one of them is missing the motor and blade. They both have so much over spray that I can’t read the label to get a model number. Can any of you identify what these are so I can get a replacement motor and blade? Thanks in advance.

Dave

Attached Files:

2. WorthFlorida

WorthFlorida Panama Canal’s new locks!

Retired
    It’ been a while since you posted but a trip to a HVAC supplier you might luck out with a motors and fan blade. Some do sell replacement parts for refrigeration products like water coolers, etc.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement