Vessel Sink Faucet Recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

Clb2022

Reaction score
We are remodeling a small half bath and would like to add a vessel sink. I am looking at two different faucets.
anyone recommend a specific brand?
Delta Trinsic Single Hole Single-Handle Vessel Bathroom Faucet
and

Kraus Arlo 1.2 GPM Deck Mounted Bathroom Faucet

I like the looks of the Kraus better, but am not familiar with that brand.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
It looks like you're choosing between the Delta Trinsic vs Kraus Arlo

Both have ceramic cartridges. Both have built in supply tubes. Probably less internal parts on the Delta. The Kraus comes with the pop up assembly where the Delta would have to be purchased separately. But Delta does make vessel sink pop up assemblies too. RP72413CP is their Brizo line.

We install a ton of Delta faucets. We have the Trinsic faucet in our office kitchen and another Delta faucet in the mens room. We don't install many Kraus faucets, if any, but we do install a lot of their sinks.

I would generally recommend the Delta as a more well known brand.

Clb2022

Reaction score
It looks like you're choosing between the Delta Trinsic vs Kraus Arlo

Both have ceramic cartridges. Both have built in supply tubes. Probably less internal parts on the Delta. The Kraus comes with the pop up assembly where the Delta would have to be purchased separately. But Delta does make vessel sink pop up assemblies too. RP72413CP is their Brizo line.

We install a ton of Delta faucets. We have the Trinsic faucet in our office kitchen and another Delta faucet in the mens room. We don't install many Kraus faucets, if any, but we do install a lot of their sinks.

I would generally recommend the Delta as a more well known brand.
Thank you

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks