Valve Help Please, Pictures Inside

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by GrantF, Sep 17, 2009.

  1. GrantF

    GrantF New Member

    Sep 17, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Hey guys, I accidentally broke off the selanoid on the water supply to my house/sprinklers, It broke the threading off the valve that I have, I went to Lowes and they didn't have the part, the valve I have is like a one peice thing where the threads that the selanoid screws into is a part of the valve its self. There are no brand names or writing on it. Here are pics of it

    Valve peice:


    Where it attatches to:


    How it connects:


    So I was wondering what type of valve do I have and where can I get a replacement, and if there's anything else I should know about installing it etc let me know please.

    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. BRD

    BRD New Member

    Jun 22, 2009
    irrigation contractor
    Not totally sure, but it looks like a Irritrol or older Richdel AVB electric solinoid valve. Don't think you will find it in any of the big box stores, so try a local irrigation supplier or contractor. A complete new unit should be around $30 something dollars.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Valve Help
Forum Title Date
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum 3 valves work, 3 valves don'! Apr 30, 2017
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Hunter System Winterizing. Need some help with hookup. Valves not coming up Dec 2, 2012
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum 1" Male Threaded In-line Jar-Top Sprinkler Control Valve not working right help Aug 14, 2010
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum HELP! Valve stuck in open position Aug 11, 2010
Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum Need help identifying the brand and model number of valve Jul 3, 2010

Share This Page