Tying tub into toilet line.

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Ryan D, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Ryan D

Ryan D New Member

I am trying to tie into my toilet line for a tub. But the problem I'm having is that the toilet from the other bathroom is pushing sewer into the ptrap for the tub. I have a good rise to the tub line. The toilets were originally on a cast iron tee. So when I flush either one it shoots across then flows out to the main line. Could anyone give me some pointers? I attached some drawing of how I could possibly do it. Also a picture of how it looks. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

Houston, Austin, or somewhere else. It could matter.

How does the photo relate to the sketches?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Ryan D

Ryan D New Member

Houston

There is another toilet directly across from the 3 inch PVC in the hole.

Attached Files: