Trying to post to plumbing forum

Users who are viewing this thread

apbnash

Reaction score
I just submitted a lengthy post about a plumbing question and I don’t see it listed anywhere now. It had said pending approval but it’s not even showing under my account as pending. I also was unable to attach the pictures I needed to attach. Can the moderator help me with this please ? Brand new member.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I just submitted a lengthy post about a plumbing question and I don’t see it listed anywhere now. It had said pending approval but it’s not even showing under my account as pending. I also was unable to attach the pictures I needed to attach. Can the moderator help me with this please ? Brand new member.
why dont you just try again ? maybe the owner dosent keep that good a watch but just re post your question wasted work but youll probebly get through

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks