tpr concerns for mini-w/h in 1/2 bath

Users who are viewing this thread

DianeDebuda

Reaction score
Originally planned location for w/h is no longer an option, so hot water pipes in slab can't be used.

Would like to use a 2-1/2 gal mini-w/h in a 1/2 bath, but there is no way to route to the outside for the tpr (no exterior wall and no way to route to one for gravity feed). Is there something like a specialized bucket for such places?

If not, will have to route hot water from kitchen tankless either through the walls/ceiling or under the 3/4" plywood subfloor. Space under subfloor very limited - plywood attached to 2x2 screeds sitting on the slab. Distance from 1/2 bath to tankless is about 20 ft, but have to add vertical routing for the first choice. It'd be easier than under the floor, but heat loss?

Really hope there's a way to do the mini-w/h and avoid adding pipe in walls/ceiling/floor.

DianeDebuda

Reaction score
Feel dumb. Obvious solution is a small tankless, but the ones that I'd seen were 220V and they'd require too many slots in my panel. Going to research the 120V ones.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks