Toto S300 Jasmine pressure loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Rickluau

Reaction score
I have a Toto S300 Jasmine Washlet that has gradually lost pressure over the 9 years I've had it. I assume that the pump has some worn parts. Is it possible to replace the pump?

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
Have you ever removed the water filter drain valve and cleaned it or looked to see if there is a filter screen or something similar on the inlet?

Last edited:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Often folks confuse loss of flow with loss of pressure. That may or may not be your problem, but if there is a blocked screen, a corroded galvanized pipe, or some other blockage in the line, that would cause a loss of flow but not pressure.

Rickluau

Reaction score
I cleaned both screens. Still not as much pressure as my other S300. I assume the pump has an impeller. Has anyone actually taken one apart? Does Toto recondition these?

Edward Smithe

Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation, I cleaned the screen, which wasn't plugged.

I'm guessing it's the pump. Has anyone replaced the pump in the TOTO S300?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks