Toto Drake hinge cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Sheila

Reaction score
Hello! I have two Toto Drake toilets and I seem to have lost one of the hinge covers. I've tried to see a way to replace it online, but I can't find anything. Suggestions?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
The hinge cover is for the toilet seat? Can you post a photo of that missing section? I have at least 3 Toto seats that are too scratched up to sell that I would be willing to cut that cover from.

I'd never tried it before, but then entire center hinge / mount part can be easily removed and replaced. It has the covers for both attached to it.

From the underside there are 2 metal pins that hold the seat and cover to the slow close hinge mechanism. Using a needle nose plier I was able to slide that pin out and remove the hinge assembly from the seat / lid. Which makes replacing the hinge section possible.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks