Thermal expansion tank before WH @ copper flex

Users who are viewing this thread

vdotmatrix

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for your insight....the wife comes home in 24hours......anyway, The utilitech ET had a defect that would not allow the hose to screw completely in to it, so I went to HD and bought a WATTS ET and looks good to go...I am going to charge this thing to 60psi and call it a day. Pictures coming...

vdotmatrix

Reaction score
IMG_5796 2.JPG IMG_5802.JPG IMG_5803.JPG IMG_5804.JPG I think I made this way more complicated but I think it will work out just fine...The Utilitech ET was defective in that the braided hose would not screw all the way into the tank because of a manuf. defect...that delayed everything 3 hours. These sharkbite fittings make things simplified and makes for some good looking DIY work. Thanks to everyone for your help, you really did help me out a lot!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6921.JPG
    IMG_6921.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 246
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks