• Noritz NRCR111

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navien 240A2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

bingow

Reaction score
@ToiletChallenged the problem with this thread is that it eliminates most residential owners, who can only talk about the one brand they know (who has experience with all three?) and leaves the question to those few pros who might have installed all three. Maybe Consumer Reports has a comparison. In my post #6 above, I had yet to consider maintenance. After almost two years, I've done annual descaling twice and it is not a trivial task. Further, the additional small pump needed ($$) for the job has developed an oil leak, another headache added to any brand tankless. Lastly, I'll reiterate that tankless noise MUST be considered when making a decision. If I only had enough space, I would go back to a tank model.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks