Steam Vacuum Cleaners

Users who are viewing this thread

SuperAcer99

Reaction score
I have about 500 sq ft of regular Stainmaster type carpeting in my house that hasn't had a professional or steam cleaning in 4 years. I would like to get your opinion on under $200 steam vacuum cleaners from companies like Hoover and Bissell? I have a Hoover Floormate that I use for the tile areas in my floor and am not too impressed with it because of leaks and tank size. Does these steam vacuum cleaners use a lot of liquid with each use, because I have noticed that the cleaning solutions sold with them are pretty expensive compared with going to a janitorial supply store and buying a gallon for $20. Is it possible to make a home carpet cleaning recipe that's effective for pennies lol?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks