Shipping warranty requests to Highway Contract addresses

Users who are viewing this thread

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
I was wondering, do Delta and Moen ship warranty requests to Highway Contract addresses? To ship to Highway Contract addresses they would obviously have to ship via USPS. Delta's preferred carrier is UPS, while Moen's preferred carrier is FedEx.

I have family in Puerto Rico that have Highway Contract addresses. I once did a warranty request for Delta and included both their Highway Contract mailing address, and their physical UPS/FedEx address. Delta shipped via UPS, but part of the physical address was cut off (specifically the house number). Luckily the UPS driver knew the neighborhood and I was present at the time while on a vacation to let the UPS driver know. However, if my family isn't home, they would have to drive about 30 minutes away to the UPS facility. If I only included the Highway Contract address, would Delta flag the address as invalid?

As for Moen, note that FedEx Ground doesn't operate in Puerto Rico. Not sure if they would use USPS or FedEx Express. Luckily the FedEx Express facility is nearby, so not as much as a problem as UPS.

So, has anyone ever tried doing a warranty request for Delta or Moen to a Highway Contract address?

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
I got my answer from Moen - if the item shipped is over 0.8 lbs, the address must be a physical address (shipped via FedEx Express). Luckily, I have an alternate address that I can use (my aunt's address). I can try using my grandparents' physical UPS/FedEx address, but some systems cut off the house number for some odd reason.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
I got my answer from Moen - if the item shipped is over 0.8 lbs, the address must be a physical address (shipped via FedEx Express). Luckily, I have an alternate address that I can use (my aunt's address). I can try using my grandparents' physical UPS/FedEx address, but some systems cut off the house number for some odd reason.
Fed ex is trash. Moen too,lol. Moen not as much, but fed ex can eat it.