Seeking Parts Source for Shower Spray

Users who are viewing this thread

lenbiedron

Reaction score
I have a bath/shower handheld spray that needs to have the inner plastic tubing replaced, it is leaking. I don't know the brand. On the fitting on one end is stamped "Made in Italy", with a logo like a "V" or a checkmark. It also bears the following...
ANTI-TOXIC
ASSE 1014
ANSI 112181M
The tubing is blue and says "ANTI-TOXIC" in white on it and the fittings look to be nylon or plastic of some sort. Each end has two parts, each of which look like they lock the blue tube in place when pressed together. However I can't seem to disassemble them, so they may be glued. Is this a hopeless quest? Local plumbing supply people seem to have little interest and offer no help, but this is a really nice brass unit and deserves repair, not replacement.
Thanx in advance for any help

Please see attached photo

Attachments

• Shower Spray Tube.jpg
    Shower Spray Tube.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
hose

Some hoses can be repaired in a pinch. They are not designed to be taken apart and repaired and it is usually not cost effective to do so. Buy a new complete hose unit, most are generic, otherwise the tubing may break in a different location.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks