Reforming WA State Labor and Industries

Users who are viewing this thread

electricians4reform

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.electricians4reform.com
Dear Fellow Contractors,

I am an electrical contractor. Over the past 10 years our industry has been bombarded with ever increasing asinine regulations from the Department of Labor and Industries.

What used to be a $50 fine for a major violation has now turned into thousands of dollars in fines for a minute oversight. Small jobs that we never would have dreamed needed a permit, now do. What used to be a small number of inspectors has turned into an army of Nazis, looking for any way to write citations.

And just to add insult to injury, in this ever growing fascist bureaucracy there is a common theme of disorganization and unprofessionalism.

It is not only electrical contractors the department is targeting. It now is fining plumbers, heating/air conditioning, and general contractors.

It is time to put a stop to the madness. Go to the website www.electricians4reform.com and click on the online petition tab. Under the petition are instructions on how to sign it.

Sincerely,

John Morrison
Founder, Electricians For Reform

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a wicked fight on your hands. I hope the crooks running E Core don't put all you regular guys out of business. I'm sure their contractor buddies don't have the same problems. Find out who's not getting the fines. That whole thing stinks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks