rain soft problems

Users who are viewing this thread

whyworry78

Reaction score
Hello I have a 2001 rainsoft gold series that needs repair. The system rejuvenates but does not take the water out of the holding tank so the tank just keeps filling. Is this something I can repair maybe o rings or something, or should I just replace the whole system? If I need to repair where can I get the parts? Thanks for any information

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Can you post a picture of the unit? I believe the Gold series from then was a proprietary Fleck valve, similar to a 5000, but this is only a guess.

whyworry78

Reaction score
20131119_074937_resized.jpg20131119_074957_resized.jpg20131119_164051_resized.jpg20131119_164309_resized.jpg

whyworry78

Reaction score
I took all of the things I could find apart and cleaned them checked for kinks inspected all I could see I hope I got the problem fixed. started a regen to see what will happen. I have never heard from rain soft since I bought the unit and what are the odds they called me last night and asked if I needed a tune up told me it would be $90 plus parts to come out and look at it. I told them I didn't need them just yet. What do the numbers mean when you press the rain drop and the program enter at the same time?

Last edited: