power out no water

Users who are viewing this thread

seebring03

Reaction score
Our power went out and of course the well doesn't pump. I got the water going and is fine everywhere in the house except the kitchen sink and one bathroom sink. The dishwasher fills up and the toilet in that bathroom works. There is water in the other two bathrooms and in the laundry tub.
Can anyone help?

Reach4

Reaction score
I presume the power is back on.

Could it be that the aerators in the bathroom and kitchen sink spouts are clogged?

seebring03

Reaction score
I presume the power is back on.

Could it be that the aerators in the bathroom and kitchen sink spouts are clogged?

HaHa! I got up this morning and the bathroom was working fine. I turned on the kitchen sink and heard the pressure start and decided to take the aerator off. I was greeted with an explosion of water everywhere. You are exactly correct. It was plugged. All is working fine now. Thank you for your reply.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks