Please help me--flushmate problems!!

Users who are viewing this thread

jtroy

Reaction score
I know that the Flushmate system has been thoroughly discussed, but I have searched here and cannot find a thread with my particular problem (which is driving me nuts) here.

I have the Model 503 system in a Crane Economiser system.

I had a run on problem...my little Oklahoma town shut the water off for a leak and when it came on all the rust, calcium, and other good stuff clogged up my system---Anyway...tried to clean all of it out---didn't work---called Flushmate and they told me to buy a lower supply and upper supply----got it all back together and have great pressuure to the upper supply....problem is that the water is squirting out of the vacuum break---not the part where the duckbill-air intake valve is, but the other one called the vacuum break....it is all coming out of there and nothing is going into the pressure tank.

I have tried everything...using some of the old parts, changing things around...nothing...still a problem...totally frustrated...

I wouldn't call my self an amateur but I'm certinaly not a professional plumber either...

Any ideas???? I am DESPERATE to get this thing going....will call Flushmate tomorrow...probably want me to buy a new part...help!!!

Thanks,
Troy Jones, DVM
if you ever need any veterinary advice I'd love to change it for some Flushmate advice!!

Thanks again guys.

BTW...spoke with the Quality Control guy over at Flushmate...I highly reccommend that you call those guys...they are great!! Still would like to hear if anyone has any ideas, similar experiences, what not...thanks, Troy

Last edited: