Ondine Electronic Shower System

Users who are viewing this thread

ScottyPrince

Reaction score
I have an Ondine Electronic Shower System, installed 2006. Two buttons on the wall-mounted control pad no longer activate their respective shower heads. The Electronic module is pristine (no corrosion, no dust, etc). Likewise, the cables and the control pad itself externally appear to be undamaged. Ondine (Interbath) is now out of business. I found one company in Rosemead, CA which says they will service the control pad, and from whom I've gotten replacement parts from in the past. The cost of repair is likely to be $600. Any ideas on other companies out there that might be able to diagnose and repair the issue less expensively?

leroy royston

Reaction score
I have an Ondine Electronic Shower System, installed 2006. Two buttons on the wall-mounted control pad no longer activate their respective shower heads. The Electronic module is pristine (no corrosion, no dust, etc). Likewise, the cables and the control pad itself externally appear to be undamaged. Ondine (Interbath) is now out of business. I found one company in Rosemead, CA which says they will service the control pad, and from whom I've gotten replacement parts from in the past. The cost of repair is likely to be $600. Any ideas on other companies out there that might be able to diagnose and repair the issue less expensively?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks