New contractor, seeking advice on how to bid commercial/multi-fam. projects

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by bluestaple, Apr 24, 2019.

1. bluestaple

bluestaple New Member

Hi everyone, I recently graduated school and have decided to pursue a career as an estimator. My boss asked me to review a few jobs we received and make sure we have all the information we need in order to make a bid.

I’m a bit overwhelmed, so could some of the pros here give me a few pointers in how to review the job below and let me know if there’s anything missing that you’d need to submit a bid? Thank you so much!

Title: Hot Water Heater Replacement for Commercial Client

Scope:

* Replacement of commercial 100 Gal hot water heaters.

* Shut down and drain both hot water 100 gallon hot water heaters completely. To cut out and remove from hot water heater room.

* Supply (2) new A.O Smith 100 gal MBH hot water heaters and install in existing location.

Photos attached:
    https://imgur.com/a/zTuBGoE