Need help identifying leaking jacuzzi tub part

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by JupiterOrlando, May 13, 2018.

  1. JupiterOrlando

    JupiterOrlando New Member

    May 13, 2018
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks for your insightful forum and posts.

    I have an indoor jacuzzi tub on the second floor of my house, in the master bath. A Balboa WOW pump powers the vents. There's a RED union tee or other part on top of the pump, photos attached. This part has a crack or one of the two parts assembled together have come apart, I can't make it out. There appears to be a rubber ring inside.

    The installation dates from 2004 when the house was constructed.

    If you can identify the part(s) and help me understand how to replace these I'll be highly obliged. Thanks. IMG_5816.JPG IMG_5814.JPG IMG_5815.JPG
Similar Threads: Need help
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help needed identifying 3 handle shower diverter stem Dec 25, 2018
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Fiat Shower Pan / Drain Leaking - Need help identifying model and repair advice Dec 8, 2018
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need Help Identifying a Faucet Nov 5, 2018
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Trouble with an old Delta Scald Guard, need help with ID and next steps Nov 3, 2018
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need help to identify who makes this shower valve. Aug 20, 2018

Share This Page