Maxi-Paw case full of water

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxi-Paw

Reaction score
Hi, I've used Maxi-Paws for years. I have a couple now and the case fills with water while they're running. Have a couple that don't. To me it seems like the case filling while it's running indicates a leak somewhere. I believe the case is designed to catch water and drain it once the sprinkler turns off, and if that particular case is lower than others = the zone drains to the lowest sprinkler. But while it's running - it doesn't seem like it should be full, especially since I have some that aren't full. Help?

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
I've seen it both ways as you have and it's really not important unless water is gushing out. The leak usually is the a seal at the base of the top part where the impact head slides up on the shaft. All it means is you're getting a little more water around the sprinkler itself. In the base above this seal should be a small drain hole. There are no repair kits that I'm aware of.

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.00.58 PM.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks