low pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

foxy06

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm having major problems with my electric shower and its only a year old! When you turn it on it registers low pressure so when you turn it hotter the low pressure light switches off, the water is scalding and it trickles out. So its constantly a trickle and either freezing or scalding. Can anyone tell me what could be the problem? Thanks

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Sounds like a tankless hot water system? In the fine print, they often tell you you need to backflush the thing with vinegar to clean out the lime and crud, maybe on a monthly schedule, depending on the hardness of your water (think of a tea kettle and the crud that accumulates in the bottom of the thing except you are using a lot more water than that is). It sounds like the internal passages are clogged. You might want to call the manufacturer and reread the maintenance instructions and check out the troubleshooting part of the manual.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks