Installing 3 valve bypass

Users who are viewing this thread

mf915

Reaction score
I am going to set up 3 valve (ball valve) bypass for my water softener. Currently there is only one main water line (RED) which is "vertical" (water traveling upward). Therefore, my setup will be as if I rotate this pic 90 degrees clockwise. It is probably a dumb question..... Is there any issue with that ?

Water_Softener_Bypass_Culligan_012.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
I am going to set up 3 valve (ball valve) bypass for my water softener. Currently there is only one main water line (RED) which is "vertical" (water traveling upward). Therefore, my setup will be as if I rotate this pic 90 degrees clockwise. It is probably a dumb question..... Is there any issue with that ?
No issue with that.

JDmich

Reaction score
I have the same set up. No issue. I went with a different color handle on the bypass just to make it easier if I ever had to talk someone threw it on the phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190601-145425_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190601-145425_Gallery.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 673
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks