I Can't Take A Shower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Harmoeny14

Reaction score
My water is working in my condo (4 per building), but no water comes out of my shower head! My toilet works, so do all of my faucets, but it's just my shower!

Can anyone give me an idea on what the heck is going on? I've tried contacting my landlord and he isn't getting back to me. I want to be able to take a shower tonight!

Thanks!

Prashster

Reaction score
Does your shower have a separate shutoff?
Is it both the hot and cold water?
If you unscrew the head, can you get water to come out when you turn on the valve?

Harmoeny14

Reaction score
Nothing works at all. Not just the shower head, but the bathtub faucet. Basically, no water will come out in the bathtub/shower. I am not sure if there is a separate shutoff...but that's got to be what is going on since my hot and cold water works everywhere else. If I unscrew the showerhead, there is still no water that comes out. What could it be? Please help!

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Is this something new, or was yesterday your first day in the unit, or did it just start? It's odd that both hot and cold don't work on just that one fixture. Is there an access panel behind the shower wall? If so, open 'er up and have a look. If you do find shutoffs, and they're shut off, that's an ominous sign. Maybe the tub drain leaks, or something, so they shut it off to quiet down the neighbor below.

Until it's fixed, put on a robe, grab your soap and towel, and knock on doors until someone else lets you use their shower. Great way to meet your neighbors :D .

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks