How are the Mini Splits / With ducting Working Out ?

Users who are viewing this thread

OFDPOS

Reaction score
Hello back in 2019 I asked about the mini split systems and wanted the regular ducting and not the units mounted in each room.
Dana and a few others gave me some great info at the time.

We had a Fujitsu ducted installed , we really liked it, but we moved and now thinking about having a new complete system installed in our home.
PG&E has gotten outrageous on $$$$$ so thinking of going full electric.
Living in Roseville CA with Roseville Electric pretty good , even tho they are talking an 18% hike in the next 2 years. It's still better than SMUD/PG&E

So how are the mini Splits working ? Still the same, improved , not good anymore or ??

If still a good idea or improved I'd like to look into replacing my 24 year old HVAC system ( I believe the ducting has been updated but how long ago ?? )

House was built in 2000 , 1547 sq ft.

Thanks for any input.

Last edited:

Fitter30

Reaction score
There always improve them with especially heating with hyper heat. I'm running two two ton three head systems have only one ducted air handler others wall units. But their 7 years old planning to replace one system with hyper heat this spring because 10° need to turn on lp stove.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks