Homeline panel/breakers

Users who are viewing this thread

Hidden 1

Reaction score
I have a homeline 125a 4 space outside panel, an I can NOT locate any double 50 or double 30 for it locally .I'm not sure what's happening with the supplier .I dont like to switch over or mix with any other brands ever but will square D work on these panels ? An being they are of the same company will that pass if it is ever inspected later?
Thanks.

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
COVID related manufacturing shortages.

Homeline is made by Square D, so I assume you are asking about QO breakers, also made by Square D. To my knowledge, QO is the one style that definitely won't fit, as QO breakers are 3/4" wide per pole, while everyone else is 1" wide per pole.

Cheers, Wayne

JerryR

Reaction score
Square-D Homeline (HOM) and QO’s are not interchangeable.

You're right as far as limited availability goes. Very strange! I just checked local Lowes and they are out of stock in store and ship to home. I just checked Local Home Depot’s. There are 7 stores within 50 miles of us. 4 are out of stock, one has one in stock and 2 have 3 in stock.

The 30a/double pole are even more scarce. Only one of 7 stores within 50 miles has one in stock.

Reach4

Reaction score
I was not clear on what you were looking for. This one is out of stock too.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Square-...Tandem-Circuit-Breaker-HOMT230250CP/311939386
square-d-quad-breakers-homt230250cp-64_145.jpg

Or were you looking for a regular 2-pole 30? Or were you looking for a tandem 30, like this but both sides 30? https://www.homedepot.com/p/Square-...e-Tandem-Circuit-Breaker-HOMT3020CP/302855746
square-d-tandem-breakers-homt3020cp-64_145.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks