Find the reason for a choked drain from plumber Auckland

Users who are viewing this thread

MCB Plumbing

Reaction score
Most common plumber Auckland calling occur when drains are clogged. A blocked drain is a troublesome task and it can cause a lot of inconveniences. Some of the common clogs found in drains:

Paper Towel- A paper towel is much thicker than toilet rolls and tends to break down the pipes. This means that they have the potential to block your pipes. Similarly to wet wipes, paper towels should be thrown in the bin.

Hair- Human hair is a major cause of clogged drains in Auckland homes, especially in the bathroom. Consider installing a trap in your bathroom sink to stop hair from blogging your drains.

Baby Wipes- Wet wipes, baby wipes, and other solid wipes may be great for wiping and cleaning, but they’re not exactly biodegradable. Toilet paper doesn’t dissolver when they meet water.

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
I made a fortune when baby wipes first came out blacking up mai sewer

Also the Post office had paper towels stuffing up the main sewers 8" and larger

Only recently did NYC Dep start to inform propel not to use baby wipes as it was jamming their man sewer ejector pumping stations

I still get a lot of calls of feminine products stuffing up the main trasps and sewers

LIFE IS GOOD

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks