Condensation dryer drainage help

Users who are viewing this thread

jmmckenna

Reaction score
I have a Bosch condensation dryer installed in my kitchen because it wasn't possible to get venting in my old condo building. It works great but my current drainage situation isn't ideal. Has anyone ever seen a kitchen sink tail piece that has both a hookup for the washing machine (or dishwasher) drain as well as a hookup for the condensate hose drain? The condensate hose is small so it won't fit onto a standard tailpiece with a dishwasher drain hookup. I did a web search and found that somebody has a patent out for something that would solve this problem but haven't seen it in any stores. You can view it here: http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph...60".PGNR.&OS=DN/20060026860&RS=DN/20060026860

Anybody got any ideas?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks