Çlean tub cartridge

Users who are viewing this thread

keith7481

Reaction score
Hi all, my first post on this forum. My stepdaughter had work done on her house recently, including some bathroom remodeling. One tub has very low water pressure at both the shower head and faucet. I suspect there is debris in the cartridge but I'm not sure how it comes apart. I've looked at videos of other valves, but this one looks different. Not sure of the brand, but am attaching a pic. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Keith

Attachments

• 20231203_105602.jpg
    20231203_105602.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 38

Neil Binda

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hi all, my first post on this forum. My stepdaughter had work done on her house recently, including some bathroom remodeling. One tub has very low water pressure at both the shower head and faucet. I suspect there is debris in the cartridge but I'm not sure how it comes apart. I've looked at videos of other valves, but this one looks different. Not sure of the brand, but am attaching a pic. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Keith
Do you have a picture of the shower trim.

Neil Binda

In the Trades
Reaction score
I don't, but I can get one. Its black trim, the control valve is a black rod that protrudes from the trim and it unscrews from the valve, letting me pull off the trim ring. I'll post a pic.

Yeah if you can get a picture on the trim showing the handles and what not we can go from there .

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks