Burcam Floumac Low Pressure Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

mchernecki

Reaction score
I have a Burcam Floumac 3/4hp pump that is connected directly to 300 Gal caged tank. I use this to water the garden. This setup has been great, but this year there is no pressure, the water slowly pumps out. Is there anything I should look at replacing since parts are available?

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
You might try cleaning the jet on it. I cannot tell from the IPL whether the drain plug aligns with the jet or not. On most jet pumps there is a pipe plug that you can remove and shove a wire in to clear the jet.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Those type controllers are a problem. They advertise no pressure tank or pressure switch, but a pressure tank and switch are two of the most important parts of a pump system.

What do you have to do to get the water pumping again after it stops?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks