Birthright Citizenship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Akagis_white_comet

Reaction score
Here is the solution. Warning: it may be too straightforward and easy to understand for some people.

1. Are you here legally?
A: If Yes: go to Question 2
B: If No, your child being born is not here legally either and neither of you have the rights of an American Citizen. There are no driver's licenses for illegal immigrants, no welfare or medicaid and no tuition assistance either. If you want these, immigrate the legal way, period.

2. What is your Legal Status?
A: If Visa, your child being born is granted one of identical terms as well
B: If Green Card, your child is granted one of identical terms as well
C: If Naturalized Citizen, your child is a Citizen.

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
One of my employees came to America 4+ years ago (political asylum) stated his own company .

Learned to speak English applied and received a social security number and he stated a family

I offered him $2,000 a week to start working for me full time and he give up his own company .

Because he is European he has amazing work ethics and is willing to PAY for his own education as I did

He doesn't believe in handouts and he insisted in paying his own health coverage for himself and his family

Because he is not part of the give me mentality that is invading this country I gave him a raise of $1,000 more per week and of of next year profit sharing . Funny how people say "they can't find a job" and this young fellow managed to earn over $3,000 a week

Here a 31 year old man managed to buy a home all without asking the government for one cent

Amazing how people expect some government to take care of them from birth until death and feed and nurture their children

With unemployment at an all time low the libertards are livid as the very last thing they want is for people to be self sufficient
If one looks at the history of the democratic party then and now you can see they are still the taskmasters of American society

Like having a zoo kept animal that depend on their captors for food (stamps) health care (medicare) section 8 housing or public housing they can keep people living below poverty level for 3 generations

These people no longer have ambition and their children now suffer from the same fate

Having set aside programs a and affirmative action is the worst kind of racism as it means these people cannot make it on their own merits or talents they need the government to make sure they pare placed in a position they are not qualified to be in

My wife first cousins husband was always borrowing money , could never hold a job, his daughter single mother on welfare and had the government giving handouts to them

He called me saying he cant find a job even thought he did graduate college and wanted to borrow money again

I said to him "This is America and if you can ask in English would you like fries with that oder sir then you can find a job until something better comes along"

I get over $2,800 a day as an expert witness and I yet to have a case that someone is not a victim and seeking entitlements and compensation for being burned .. People are too freaking stupid to test the water before dumping a child in a bathtub like someone would when boiling a lobster

One law firm over a period of 3 years paid me over $360,000 to testify as this single mother of 9 children (all different fathers) some how had her children either burned by hot water in a shower or burned buy a steam pipe or in one case the child drowned no overflow in the tub

Child services removed the children but always returned them to her as they had no other place to put them

America is now a society of victims, flakes and entitlement seekers

Other than Africans no one was forced to be here and if they find fault living here then by all means LEAVE and let someone who wants to become wealthy and share the America dream of success come here in your place

By the way I own two very successful companies and I quit school at 15 joined the navy for 3 years 17- 20 and paid my own way through schools

markwood007788

Reaction score
See, quite a bit of it is history. Not very many of you are truely "American". Your predecessors came over on water crafts from England or Ireland or strolled up from south of the outskirt, so this place inheritance citizenship thing has been a path for you to square the circle and abstain from looking up to the way that you stole this land from England and the King.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks