Best Tile Business Virginia. Give Your View.

Users who are viewing this thread

idealtile

Reaction score
Website
www.idealtile.biz
Distinctive interior design can begin with expertly selected and coordinated ceramic or stone tile. With many years of experience, Ideal Tile Kitchen & Bath Design Center provides the finest selection of imported and domestic ceramic tile, porcelain tile, mosaics, flagstone, slate, marble and granite.

Tile can add a unique look to bathrooms, kitchen, patios, fireplaces, mantels, and floors. The professional installers from Ideal Tile, Kitchen & Bath Design Center have the training and experience to properly install your ceramic tile so that the tiled surface is as attractive and long-standing as tiles used in Pompeii. Residential and commercial projects are handled with prompt, professional attention.

For More Details Please Visit: - http://www.idealtile.biz/

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Shower Drains in Falls Church, VA

Some nice looking installs in your gallery. You forgot to leave your contact info in Falls Church. Is this info correct? ;)

FALLS CHURCH, VA
929 W. Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22046
Tel #(703) 237-8400
Fax#(703) 237-8402

I would love to see an install your team can produce with one of my ACO shower drains. If you get a chance to work on one I would love to help out in some way....

modern-showers.jpg

You can see if your company profile shows up on Houzz.com under a Falls Church search. http://www.houzz.com/professionals/s/FALLS-CHURCH,-VA/c/Ashburn, VA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks