Bathroom Faucet Identification

Users who are viewing this thread

ronnieray

Reaction score
Can anyone identify the company that manufactured this faucet. Our house was built in 1953. I hoping to find new seats (already replaced washers to no avail) & if that doesn't work to fix the drip, new valve stems.

IMG_20211105_175903157.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Take some close up photos of the handle details. Not something I recognize but more detail could help someone ID this faucet.

Often times you can replace the seats, and those are often generic if they are replacable at all. We just got rid of almost all of our old seats and washer kits since repair of old faucets is so uncommon. But replacing the stem isn't going to repair the seat which is what is causing premature failure of the washer. You can usually look down the opening and see if there is a square/hex shape inside the seat for removal. Or even ReDress the seat if the gouge isnt' too deep.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks