3/4" GHT Male - PEX connection

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by Larry5, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Larry5

Larry5 New Member

There has to be an adapter somewhere?

I put in an irrigation system in my garden by running 4 zones with 3/4" PEX (all crimp connections). At various locations and in each raised bed I terminated the PEX end with a 3/4" male adapter. Thinking that each of my small sprinklers and drip systems would just screw right into the connector like a garden hose.

The plan was good but came a little short at the ends. I realized that when I tried to connect to the male connector it would not screw on all the way to compress the washer...water was spraying everywhere until I realized NPT and GHT, while kinda looks the same....

So my search is for a brass or plastic, doesn't matter, 3/4" GHT Male x 3/4" NPT Female. Everything seems to be the exact opposite.

I did find a solution that would require two fittings at each (NPT Female to GHT Female, and then a GHT Male to GHT Male). I even searched for a 3/4" PEX to 3/4" GHT Male.

Has anyone seen this type of adapter?

2. wwhitney

wwhitney Well-Known Member

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Larry5

Larry5 New Member

Thanks! I knew there had to be something out there.