navien ncb-240e

1. J

Grundfos Alpha 15-55f stuck in 1 GPM

I have a Navien NCB-240E combi located on the third floor supplying DHW to the house and infloor hydronic to the first floor. It feeds a 3-loop Wirsbo manifold on the first floor (two loops on one thermostat and one on another). A Grundfos Alpha 15-55F (maybe 5-6 years old) is on the return...
  2. Seth Rieder

Need help dialing in Navien NCB-240E Combi boiler

I am curious what the best settings for my system would be as the installer has been less than helpful. This is our second winter here and after heating the house last year with the in floor it didn’t like to keep up in the very back corner of our house which happens to be the master bedroom. I...
  3. Tom Hess

Navien NCB-240E Internal Pump

I have a Navien NCB-240 Combi Boiler at my lake home. When I was up there last weekend I noticed it kicking on and off. What I mean by that is that the internal pump kicks on for 15 seconds every 2 minutes. This is different as I don't recall that being the case before. I called Navien and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks