fleck 5800

1. Nami

Fleck 5800 sxt programming and upflow questions

Hi, I just registered for these forums after trying to program and install my water softener this past week. I couldn't find any previous posts regarding my questions so I was wondering if someone could help me with my questions. First off, I bought a Fleck 5800 sxt water softener 64,000...
  2. Mrbrady3324

Fleck 5600 vs 5800/5810

We recently bought a 100 year old home in Evanston, IL. The home is fitted with a 3/4". We are a family of 3 (hopefully 4 in the future) with 2 dogs. The house has 3.5 bathrooms. Water is hard (8-10ppm) and we would like to address that with a water softener. We are renovating our kitchen so we...
  3. Varbird

Help a new member pick out a water softener

Hello Everyone, I am new member who has been lurking for a bit, and is wondering what water softener to get. I am on municipal/city water that has a hardness of 22 GPG. My house is a 3 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom house (2 showers) , with washing machine and dishwasher. Most of the time, the...
  4. flynmoose

Fleck 5800 Piston rod replacement

Hey Fleck-heads, Some neighbors and I did a group buy a few years ago from one of our friends here on the board. Fleck 5800 valves over twin stacked tanks with Katlox/Ferrilite for low iron/manganese. Units have been working great. Since I did the research, comparison, ordering, and plumber...
  5. tdamisch

Where to buy Fleck 5810?

What retailers do you all suggest for purchasing a softener with a Fleck 5810 series? Going to be doing the install myself.
  6. Dmlaero

Replace Culligan Medalist Plus w/ Fleck 5800-series or Clack WS1.25

I'm looking for advice on replacing a Culligan Medalist Plus Model 30 water softener installed in the 2006 timeframe. It is not completing the regeneration cycle due to E1 and E2 errors. Not sure if it's a sticking filter pack or a weak motor. Sometimes I can get it to complete the cycle if I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks