Search results

1. jdmstop

HELP! Utility sink to washer stand pipe rough-in inside the garage

Wayne, Thanks for your time. So when you say two threaded entries, the upper one as pictured, you meant the "clean out plug"? I was hoping the washer standpipe would be situated in the walls instead though. Perhaps I'm missing something?
  2. jdmstop

I have a 2 inch cast iron drain pipe there as pictured. my intended layout is the same as before, which is utility sink with counter space to the left side and stackable washer and dryer on the right side. The cast iron drain pipe as pictured is approximately 12 inches from the floor. the...
  3. jdmstop

Hello fellow experts/ forum members: This old home always had a utility sink that serve as the washer drain inside my garage, since I'm doing a remodel, I would like to get some advices from you all on the best way of adding washer stand pipe/ vent/ trap to the original waste drain. I've saw...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks