Search results

1. NateInOK

Hunter XC system leaking water up through yard

I don’t understand why there would be two water shut offs for a house. Especially, right next to each other. The meter lids aren’t locked. Another issue is there is no box where the wires from the controller run. It’s pretty weird. But, every house on this street has this green capped...
  2. NateInOK

Here are some additional pics for perspective. There’s no wires on it. I can feel the connections on each side. Just haven’t dug out around it yet.
  3. NateInOK

This is city water. About 4ft from the water meter towards the house. It’s like it’s connected directly to the house’s main from the meter. The pics show about how far down I’ve gotten so far. The handle was just like any other valve. It screwed in to the stem in the valve. When you pull...
  4. NateInOK

Hello, I am trying to help a friend of mine repair his sprinkler system. There was water leaking up from the dirt, in the front yard. I thought it might have been a leak/crack in the water main to the house. After some dirt removal I found a green cap. Under the green cap was even more dirt in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks