Search results

1. corsair

Spacer suggestions for toilet tank lid to fit over pressure assist system that's too tall for tank

I'm looking for a non-permament option, so Sugru looks like a perfect option! Would try a plastic film to get it not to bond to the ceramic. Thank you! Such unfortunate design parameters by Flushmate to have to do it this way.
  2. corsair

Spacer suggestions for toilet tank lid to fit over pressure assist system that's too tall for tank

Hi, I replaced my pressure assist system (https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/okay-to-replace-ecoflush-b8104-1-1gpf-w-flushmate-m-101526-f31k-1-6gpf.72159/post-646161 ). It's too tall for my bowl. It seems like it fits fine but it turns out when you push the knob to flush the lever...
  3. corsair

Wall Mounted Toilet - Opening a Can of Worms?

Thanks to OP for responding to DMs as well, we went with this, too. Toto AP, Toto carrier (WT173M), Bidet C5 T40. Power cord to bidet is visible but the water supply is fully hidden, which is awesome. If we had the power outlet to the left it would have been more hidden but alas. Flushing power...
  4. corsair

Removing toilet to clean under

I have a relatively Modern Gerber 1.6gpf floor mount rear discharge toilet. After a leak, a seal replace, and a leak 9 years ago and probably through this forum we realized that wax seals on rear discharge are a big no-no, especially when next to a heater, and replaced with a neoprene gasket...
  5. corsair

Okay to replace Ecoflush B8104 (1.1gpf) w/ Flushmate M-101526-F31k (1.6gpf)?

I forgot that I wrote this, I found this thread again via a google search I would have ordered from you but didn't realize you sold components, I would have purchased from you. Next time. My Ecoflush developed a leak around the hoses recently and then pinholes in the tank began spouting out...
  6. corsair

TOTO Nexus MS642124CEFG, pictures and reviews

Do you expect the 1.28 gpf version to flush similarly to the Drake ~CST454CEFG? e.g. newer non-buider-grade 1.28gpf Totos will behave fairly similarly.
  7. corsair

Recommended wall mounted toilet

Thanks. Yes, the Toto EP is the new Aquia. The AP is the new Maris, somewhat, but the old Maris and old Aquia had different water surface areas etc. and the new AP and EP appear to be basically identical other than bowl appearance (and, well, male "clearance" when sitting). We settled on the...
  8. corsair

Recommended wall mounted toilet

Also would love recommendations. I've seen plenty of complaints about small water surface areas. Floor-mount tanks have plenty of options where you can waste water. But all wall-hungs seems to be dual-flush with tiny water surface areas. Do we only hear about the complaints and in reality they...
  9. corsair

Okay to replace Ecoflush B8104 (1.1gpf) w/ Flushmate M-101526-F31k (1.6gpf)?

Given the context and utility of old threads, I hope it is ok to revive threads like this. I have a WDI Ecoflush B8104 (1.1gpf) on a Gerber 28-380 tank. Sloan's website indicates the above M-101526-F3H1K is the right replacement. I've had the WDI for about 7 years and it's been... ok. Every...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks