Search results

1. Apro1day

Thoughts on RO system or suggestions for another

i noticed the price of this unit was high too but if the PH filter actually works as advertised it is great. Most I’ve read on real person reviews says they don’t buffer for crap. This one is touting some really high PH levels which is Interesting to me. Acidic water is another thing that turned...
  2. Apro1day

Thoughts on RO system or suggestions for another

I’ve been looking for an RO as well. This one looks pretty good but they all seem great by their websites. I don’t want the faucet installed but I e been told there is a built in air gap in the faucets and it’s required?? I’m also weary of a catastrophic leak while no one is home and have not...
  3. Apro1day

Need help with softener drain

New to all of this but I’m going to self install a SpringWell whole house filter and salt based system. I have to carbon tank soaking and plan to soak and flush a couple times before installing. I have a few questions and open to all suggestions with this as I am a newb at plumbing. I have a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks