Search results

1. Curtis Brown

Rusco filter not cleaning

Lakos told me the Sandmaster wouldn't work for my application because my pressure tank is buried in the ground. The Sub-16 Pak that I have is a sand separator, I believe.
  2. Curtis Brown

I actually have a Lakos Sub-16-4 Pak that my well guy did not end up installing because he was skeptical if it would work because of the 4" liner. The Lakos system for a 4" liner requires a seal above the pump and below it, then the separator has to hang from another seal below the pump, so you...
  3. Curtis Brown

I have a Rusco 1.5" filter with a 100 mesh poly screen. It filters my well water before my WaterFurnace geothermal system, so quite a bit of water moves through it. I generally flush once every 2-3 days. When I flush it, the particles on the filter generally don't seem to flush off, and so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks