Search results

1. duuuuuude

Is it OK to Convert a threaded Brass Nipple for Slip on Tub Spout if I cut off the threads?

Ahhh!!! It's these little nuances that make plumbing so interesting! Thank you! Copper it is! So would I be able to use a Brass 3/4 to 1/2" reducer for the joint, then thread the 1/2" copper pipe that is soldered to the 1/2" threaded copper adapter fitting? Time to practice some soldering!
  2. duuuuuude

Is it OK to Convert a threaded Brass Nipple for Slip on Tub Spout if I cut off the threads?

Hi Everyone, Hoping to see if I can get some confirmation to see if my thinking about a new tub spout is ok. I currently have a Kohler screw on tub spout that attaches with a 3/4" brass nipple. Wife wants a more decorative spout that is 1/2" slip on and the spout says slip on over 1/2" copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks