Search results

1. sthayashi

Quiet Pump for municipal water pressure boost

Just to follow up (I asked Cary these questions in a PM). I found a plumber to help me install everything, but I don't have a lot of faith that he understands the higher plan, so I figure I'm on the hook for the odder components. I'm considering a 55 gallon Chem-tainer water tank as opposed to...
  2. sthayashi

So has anyone heard of or used the Munro MXS 5" submersible? The 1.2 HP model seems to hit all the right numbers, it appears to be a bottom suction submersible, which means nearly no dead volume, and it's under 2' tall. It's so perfect, I need to know what's wrong with it.
  3. sthayashi

Thankfully, our water odor quality is good (air on the other hand....). Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, aeration tanks are like 10 times more expensive than a standard water storage tank though. Which brings me to another question: Just how submerged should a submersible be? Perusing...
  4. sthayashi

Wow, this was not a route I had considered. I'm going to have to do my homework on water storage tanks then, unless you have a specific suggestion. I'm a bit out of my depth here and I don't even know how to find a local installer that knows a thing or two about storage tanks and submersibles...
  5. sthayashi

Hello, TL;DR Looking for a QUIET pump to go with a PK1A Pside-Kick for a small family home. Long time listener, first time caller here. I've recently added another story to my house, which includes a full bathroom. Unfortunately, while I was expecting a tolerable shower output, it's a little...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks