Search results

1. Robert Smith

Well Pump Wiring: Red, Black, Green?

I'm trying to isolate an issue with my well and can't figure out what the wires are that go into my pump. All the reading I find says wires will be black-black-green, or black-red-yellow-green. Mine are red-black-green. I know all the greens are grounds, but trying to figure out what the red and...
  2. Robert Smith

Grundfos CU301 & No Contact to Pump Situation

Came home to no water and no water pumping from the well with a CU301 controller (don't know what the pump is). Tried power cycling at the controller as well as the breaker but still no go. Opened up the box and I have 3 green voltage indicators (24, 10 & 5V) a flashing green CONTROL INDICATOR...
  3. Robert Smith

Another CU 301 Problem and How-To Jumper Question

We had some strong storms blow through yesterday afternoon but don't think we lost power as all the clocks are still set. We did, however lose internet for a period of time and I'm dealing with network problems as a result but in the mix of it we suddenly lost water to the house. Literally I had...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks